WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 2, 2023

CIU #279 - Tag You're It


 Hello and happy Friday, the start of the weekend!  Tag you're it, create a tag is the the latest challenge over at Cut it Up.  For my design project I decided to create a male theme tag that I could use later on a card or a gift.  Everything that I used was either sitting on my desk or within arms reach so this project came together quickly.  I used a My Favorite Things dad die, some Paper Studio paper for the background, pulled the tools from my stash of die cuts waiting to be used and added a red eyelet since that was readily available.  I am sharing this project for the Anything Goes challenge  #485 over at Use Your Stuff.

For more inspiration you should head on over to the Cut it Up challenge blog; create and share a tag, don't  forget to use a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a great tag! Perfect for Father's Day coming up!

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun tag for the fixer upper Dad! I remember as a kid thinking my grandpa could fix anything! If I would break something and my parents would be frustrated, the first words from my mouth were, "Grandpa can fix it!" ...and he usually did! Thanks for that memory!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous tag!! I simply Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda