WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, we just may get a break from the rain in our area today!  i need the rain to hold off so I can get a nice walk in, I need to get in at least three miles to meet my monthly goal!  Today's project share is a scrapbook layout created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap  11th Birthday Bash sketch #2.  The base came from a real old Recollections paper pad, the pattern papers cam from a Me & My Big Ideas pack, I cut the camera with my SLICE machine, the sentiment and heart came from a sticker pack that has been in my stash for a long time.  Finished by adding a few enamel dots and a sticker for the sub-title.

Thank you for your visit, hope you have an amazing day.

3 comments:

Sura said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Great family photo and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

Such a lovely layout so showcase this amazing photo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!