WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Happy Retirement

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, doing a quick drive by post to share a retirement card that I created for a co-workert whose last day is today.  I didn't remember until this morning so I had to hurry and get something together before work, I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card challenge #263, papers from an older Authentique 6x6 pad, a flowers from the Market Blooms series stamp set from scrapbook.com sentiment stamp from Cardz TV.  Finished this super cute card by adding a small Bo Bunny enamel heart!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and I hope you will visit again soon.

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a beautiful card Treva! I love this flower, so pretty and adds so much texture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama