WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello Wednesday morning, doing a quick drive by post as I have been up since 3:30 am and I want to go back to bed.  Today's project share is a card that I put together for the @2crafters1design and @satmornmakes over on YT and  IG.  I am late posting but since I started it I just finished, last week's challenge was umbrella; I used the Spellbinder's umbrella die that had been sitting in my stash unused for probably a year.  I just pulled some random papers together from my stash, stamped a sentiment from a Fiskars stamp set and added a few Stampin' Up gems and this card was finally done.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #75 over at The Creative Crafters and the April challenge over at A Perfect Time to Craft.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe; I hope you will visit again soon!

No comments: