WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello Wednesday, doing a quick drive by post to share a card created using sketch inspiration from  Atlantic Hearts challenge #692. I created this card by stamping the image on a watercolor piece of paper, colored it with some Recollection watercolor crayons (something that has been in my stash for a very long time). The color actualy has a shimmer to it I guess that's why the packaging says speciality!  I am having a hard time parting with stuff as I de-clutter so I am using it to see if it should remain in my stash for a little while longer.  I cut the image with the die, assembled the card, added a stamped sentiment and a few gems and the card was done.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll vsit again soon!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This 9s such a bright and cheerful look for our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the plain background for your beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Sonja Zierer said...

What a cheerful birthday card! Your large sunflower makes such a wonderful focal point, and I like how you've incorporated the sketch into your design. The bold colours certainly create a bright and happy feel. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Fresh, fun Posies, Treva! Love the yellow coloring. Such a nice card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Brandi said...

I love this, I love the plaid background and your flowers just pop, great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca