WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Families are Forever

Today as we celebrate the MLK holiday and the inauguration of President  Obama for his second term I hope you'll take some time to reflect on how far our nation has come and remember that there is still more to be done!

Today I am sharing a LO that I created for the title page for our farmily reunion album, no its not done but I'm getting there!  I went to a crop on Saturday and finished my altered rolodex cards for the swap and I was able to work on this LO and one other one too; so I felt it was a good scrappin' day.  The LO uses a cut from the cameo and the cricut expression.  All in all I was pleased with the LO after adding a few more embellishments after I took the picture so this is not the final LO.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Oh that is cute I will have to try a circle title

CraftySue52 said...

Really like the continuous circle...I will have to try that! Nicely done.

Krafthead said...

I love the title work!! I am happy to see you using your Cameo :)