WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Snow

Today's LO uses pictures from our first snow for winter 2013, it was beautiful coming down at night without too much fanfare.  This particular LO is being submitted for challenges over at Scraps of Color  for January's I Scrapbook, Therefore I AM challenge and the Use it or Lose it challenge over at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack.  It is a winter/snow theme LO (SOC) and the tool that I used was my SLICE for the title (Scrap Shack).  I used a creative memories paper pack that inlcuded the stickers and the rhinesones (which you can't see in the picture) are from my stash.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

I like how you took your photos.....Great use of your stash!

Krafthead said...

Love the photos! Can you believe it was 57 degrees today and it is going to be less than 15 tomorrow? SMH

The Scrappin Diva said...

Wonderful LO...I have never tried alphas with the slice....you keep inspiring me to bring my toys out thanks for the inspiration