WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 14, 2013

One For the Birds

Trying to keep up with all of these scrappin' challenges and life challenges can take a toll.  Hello and Happy Monday, the weekend goes by way too fast!  We had a busy but fun weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the blog challenge listed over on Scraps of Color.  The challenge was to use a bird on your project so I made a card  for someone that recently got a promotion on their job.  I'm still scrappin' my stash, even used my cuttlebug, the bird was cut from the heritage cricut cartridge and Congrats from the cindy loo cartridge.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great week.

6 comments:

Michele said...

i saw this over at SOC. it is simply lovely! xo

The Scrappin Diva said...

Too cute Treva

NC Peach said...

Cute card! Love the fun color combo

NC Peach said...

Cute card! Love the fun color combo

Teen Queen said...

very nice. I really like the color combo.

Classygirl said...

Cute card!