WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Project in Progress

It's  the last day of the month and almost the end of the week and I have been trying to post something all week.   I have been working on a LO that I started last Friday and have yet to complete.  Yesterday morning I woke up and started and almost finished the card that I am sharing today.  It is a work in progress that was inspired by a cricut card from the Creative Holiday Cards cricut cartridge.  Although the card that I am showing is done  it is not one that I would give to someone, my daughter has claimed it as her own.  I used two punches, a circle and star to create the tree: stamped  the sentiment and a layer of pattern paper and and a solid in addition to the base.  The time consuming part was adhering the circles!  I will be sure to share the finished card once I am done.  Take care, we have been enjoying warmer temps this week!

1 comment:

CraftySue52 said...

Nice card...I saw this same idea and saved it to try!