WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thanks




Hello Thursday!  My last few posts have been LOs, I hope to spend some time working on a few more over the weekend.  Today I'm sharing  a card that I put together last night for this week's sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping. I used the DCWV Juniper Berry 6x6 paper stack, the flower from is from  Recollections and flower gems are some that I think I received in a RAK.   I'm still making thank you cards, will need to switch soon as the holidays are approaching.   Have a great day, are you enjoying the Fall temps?

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Such a pretty card with the flowers. I like the banner

Chris said...

Hi Treva, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

chera said...

Cute flower bling!!!