WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Start the Party

 
I'm back today to share a card made for another project from the SASIE workshop, I think I'm down to eight now!  I used some leftover paper from yesterday's LO and more stickers to create this simple birthday card; the pattern paper is from the DCWV dots, stripes and plaids stack.  I've been using my stash but I can't seem to put a noticeable dent in it!

I'm also sharing this card for week #39 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color, the challenge was a "anything goes card"  for world card making day.

I went to work today, ran errands, attended a girl scout event with my daughter, played a little and now I've got to get dinner ready and tackle some house chores. 

4 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Nice usage of your stash.

Michele said...

this is a great celebration card! xo

Audrey Frelx said...

Great card Treva, and you did an awesome job on it using up those scraps!

Hugs, my friend!

Dainty Diva said...

So that you have used up your stash you have room for more. lol