WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 28, 2017

It's Your Day


Hello and happy Friday, it has been another hectic week which means I have had almost no time to play.   Today I am sharing another card that I put together for a FB online crop over at Sketch N Scrap.   I sure hope I get to do the LOs before the posting deadline next week.  For this card, I used paper from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad, flowers, gems and stamped sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for the Cardz TV Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Challenge #7.  Another signature simple card done and ready to go postal.  I will be going back on my no craft spending in August, I have really been off track so I've got to get back to using my stash!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: