WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday Musings


Hello Thursday, another really hot day in our area so minimal outside time is in order.  I was late coming into work again today so I will stay a little later today.  I made dinner and decided I needed a little therapy so I put the card together that I'm sharing today.  I made this card for an online crop that I signed up for on FB; I might not be able to complete all of the challenges.  I used more paper from the Doodlebug Collections Santa Express pad,  a diecut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and more Recollections enamel dots.  I'm sharing this card for the Christmas in July challenges over at Cardz TV and Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and have a terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card. I have not made the first "Christmas In July Card" as of yet. I'm not sure where the time goes. I keep saying either I'm having too much fun or the time is moving fast and I can't keep up with it (lol).