WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday of Hope


Hello and happy Sunday, woke up with a really bad sinus headache but I must press on.  There is much to do as usual.  I am happy that the sun is shining today as it was raining yesterday but we braved it and did what we had to do.   I am happy to finally be able to share a completed LO, just need to add the journaling.  I have shared other LOs of Sunday's of Hope which is a project supported nationally by my husband's fraternity but this one is different, so many emotions.  All items used have been in my stash for quite sometime,   Thank you for your visit and I hope you too will support the call to make a donation to St Jude Children's Research Hospital.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

No comments: