WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, another nice sunny day here in our area.  I am still trying to finish my Mother's Day cards in hopes that I can get them in the mail tomorrow!  Today's card share is one that I created using sketch inspiration from last week's sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping, some Doodlebug Design paper and a Lawn Fawn stamp set.  I used some color pencils and wink of stella on the stamps, this is one of those cases where I think the card looks better in person!  Another card created and going post for the FB card angel group.  Take care and have a great day.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very lovely card. I love the design of it.