WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday Musings


Hello and happy Wednesday, sunny skies this morning after high winds and heavy rain yesterday.  Today I am sharing a card that I created as part of the Friday Night Chat session over at Scraps of Color.  I was the host last Friday and we completed three different Father's, Day/Male themed projects.  This card was created for the BINGO challenge. I used papers from the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go 6x6 paper pad, unbranded tool dies, a stamp and some Recollections embellishments.  I'm sharing this card for Anything Goes challenge #48 over at Cardz TV and the Masculine or Father's Day challenge #353 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such a beautiful Father's Day card. Very inspiring.