WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Happy 4th


Hello and happy Saturday, more cloudiness and rain in today's forecast.  My plan today is to clean and do some organizing and planning since I am going to a crop tomorrow.  I sure hope I get more done than I did the last time!  Today's card share is one that I made using inspiration from Fall to Layout 76 Take Two from Palm Trees & Pogo Sticks, which is the new home for Clean & Simple Stamping sketches.  I loved this sketch and I like my finished card, used more scraps of paper, twine, a star punch and lots of dimensional tape!  Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

What a perfect take on the sketch! I love that you made it the horizontal orientation. Great celebration card!!