WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Happy Anniversary


Hello and happy start to a new week, seasonal weather in the forecast today that includes heat, humidity and rain.  I am headed to a crop today and of course I am not ready!  Today's project share was put together using sketch inspiration from challenge #368 over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.   It is a shaker card, I used paper from one of the DCWV cutting machine cardstock pads, the Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut set  and the shaker mix is from Recollections.  This is one of those cards that looks better in person!  Than you for your visit,  hope you will return soon.

5 comments:

Heather said...

VERY beautiful! I love shakers, and the gorgeous botanical paper you used remind me of fine stationery! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I have no desire to make a shaker card, but this one right here may change that! I love your card design and paper choice. Beautiful!

Donna Scholz said...

Lovely anniversary card, Treva! I always find it a challenge to come up with them, but you nailed it! I'm glad our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch inspired you when you made it. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at TSOT! -Donna

Donna Scholz said...

Trevas - TSOT also has a shaker card challenge that ends July 2,,, you may considering entering your lovely card there, too! Here's the link: http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-technique-challenge-shaker-cards.html

-Donna

Donna Scholz said...

Sorry, wrong date for the shaker card challenge. It ends this coming Saturday, June 30th. -Donna