WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday, warm temps and more rain in the forecast this evening.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for the June Stash Challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, the stash item is a wood background.  I used paper from the Love Nicole time machine 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders die, an unbranded stitched circle die and a few rhinestone stars, I think I may need to add a few more!   I'm also sharing this card for the any holiday challenge #358 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and challenge # 42 - Make it Masculine over at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

A lovely card, the intricate sentiment die looks great against the wood background. Thanks for joining us at the 52CCT.

AlisonC said...

Putting this die on a white background really spotlights it. A tip to remember. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT