WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 1, 2019

Good Luck


Hello and happy February and first Friday, still cold but warmer temps in the weekend's forecast.  Today's project share is a card using inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #488.  I used pattern papers from the Recollections GirlSquad 6x6 paper pad, used the  Spellbinders Blooms One die, the WeR Memory Keepers party banners nesting dies and a Love Nicole die for the sentiment which I cut multiple times.  I finished the card by adding some faux pearls to the blooms.  I made this card for one of my co-workers who's last day is today, I sure hope she likes pink!    I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #405 over at Die Cuttin' Divas and #82 over at Cardz TV.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute card! That shoe paper is awesome!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

What a great card for your coworkers last day!! That paper is so darn cute!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Super duper cute girly card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.