WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Sponsor TY Blog Hop Winner

Teresa Collins Flip Book, Dear Lizzy Embossing Folder & My Mind's Eye Penelope 6x6 paper pad
Hello and happy Tuesday, my apologies for not getting this post up yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get to it.  Thank you to everyone that left comments during our Cut it Up Sponsor Thank You Blog up last weekend.  I appreciate your visits and comments.   There were eleven comments and I used https://www.random.org/ for the selection and comment #3 was the winner.  

Congratulations Katrina Brown who said 
So beautiful! Personally I love the coffee card since I'm sitting here drinking my coffee as I type! hee hee


Wishing you and yours a terrific Tuesday and I hope you will return soon.

2 comments: