WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Thinking of You


Hello and happy cloudy, cold Monday.  Today's project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from CAS(E) this sketch #308.  The wood grain paper and the bling (nail heads) came from ACMoore (Love Nicole), the cup stamp is from Recollections and the sentiment stamp has been in my stash and I can't remember it may be Hampton Art.  I'm sharing this card for the Just Us Girls Trend Week #474 wood challenge.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.


2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the colors you used with the images.

cm said...

How cute the trio of smiling mugs and oh, how they 'pop' against the woodgrain background! Thrilled to see this gem in the Just Us Girls gallery!
~carol