WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Happy Holidays


Hello and happy Saturday, I am doing a quick drive by post of a card that I started last night and just finished so I can hop back in the bed!  I injured myself walking yesterday so I am taking it easy today so I can get back out there tomorrow morning.  Today’s holiday card uses sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday #468.  The pattern paper and the sentiment cut apart is from the Recollections Festivus 12x12 paper pad, used an unbranded die to cut the tag, freehand cut the banner flag, added some twine and Gina Marie enamel dots and this card was done!

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back.

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Had to tell you how cute this is while I'm visiting to see your CIU project! This little guy on the graph paper is just too cute!! Take care of yourself and rest the injury!

Heather said...

Argh, this penguin is the cutest, Treva! Love him over that scrappy background, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Fiona said...

Such a cute little penguin - love your design - take care of yourself after your fall and rest up - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card, Treva. The embossing folder I used on my card for Monday,8-10-20 is a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-015. Thanks for your inquiry.