WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 29, 2022

Back to School

 


Hello and happy sunny Monday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card that I created using one of the Mojo Monday sketch challenges.  I used pattern paper from Paper Studio and My Favorite Things,. I cut the clipboard using the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge and the sentiment using the Designer's Calendar cartridge.  Embellished with stickers and enamel stars.  I am sharing this card for the Back to Books challenge #477 over at Shopping Our Stash and the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge #176 bottom row across - Checks/gingham, Back to School Theme and Yellow).

Thank you for your visit, wishing you a wonderful week.

4 comments:

AlisonC said...

I love a bit of gingham and it works perfectly here on this bright and fun card. I especially like the pink glasses. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

Anna said...

What a cute card. I really love the background paper and all of the details you added to the card. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

dj said...

Love your bright colorful take on our "back to books" challenge over at SOS!! Way to go shoppinng your stash!!

SmilynStef said...

love those fun little glasses ... do you have them in my size LOL ... so very glad you joined our Back to the Books Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.