WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Happy Birthday

 


Hello and happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to one of my scrappin' BFFs Rachelle!  I'm happy to report she received it on time, the mail can be a little unpredictable sometimes.  I was pleased with the outcome, and it received high marks from her as well.  I used mostly scraps of paper to cut the brush using a die, I used a Stephanie Bernard's stitched oval die for the velum, a Pink Bow Ties stamp for the sentiment, added a few gems and it was done!  I am on a personal quest to use more of  the stash of goodies that have been sitting unused. I am sharing this card for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #174; pink, patterned paper and die cuts.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a pleasant day.

2 comments:

Betty said...

What a cute card, Treva - so pleased you entered our TicTacToe Challenge this week! Hope to see you again! Betty

LeAnne said...

I have always loved these dies....I keep saying I must get them! You've used them beautifully on your card, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!