WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Happy Birthday

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, two family members  and one friend birthday today.  I'm sharing a card that I created for my daughter to give to her dad made using some stamps that I hadn't used before.  My stash seems to keep growing at a rate that isn't good for my space.  I used the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Breatstrokes stamp set, some distress oxide inks, cut the word dad using the Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge, a Woodware stamp; finished by adding some enamel dots.  I was pleased how the card came out, now to try to use up more of my accumulated stash.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back.

No comments: