WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 9, 2022

It's Cold Outside


 Hello and happy Friday, hoping to get my Christmas cards done and in the mail by Monday!  Today's project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #687, a Darice snowflake embossing folder, and snowflakes cut using  the December 25 Cricut cartridge.  I used a Cardz TV stamp set for the sentiment and finished by the card by adding a few miscellaneous embellishments.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Love the embossed background. Perfect setting for your sparkly snowflakes. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the embossed snowflakes!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Yep, I agree with all of the above, this is so pretty. That snowflake background is perfect and I love your added sequins. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful embossing! So very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.