WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

MemoryDex Card Share


 Hello and happy Tuesday, today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a memorydex card that I created as part of a twelve day creating challenge.  I am running a little behind but I do plan to finish though! I used a Spellbinders basket die, a Momenta poinsettia die and greenery die and I cut the pinecone with the Cricut.  I added some diamond dotz to the centers and used a TH sticker for the sentiment.  I am sharing this project for the Winter/Christmas themed challenge over at Die Cut Divas and the Anything Goes challenge #689 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I really like how it turned out, the papers are from a K & Co mat stack.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty basket of poinsettias. Merry Christmas and Happy Crafty New Year. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches - thank you! Your card is wonderful! I love that poinsettia die and the textures with the papers and basket!

foleysfriend said...

Pretty basket of Christmas foliage. Your colors work so perfectly with the patterned paper background. Nice job. Apologies for the late comment. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.