WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, doing a quick drive by post to share another holiday card. I put this card together using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #502, Recollections papers, Sizzix and Spellbinders dies, a sticker for the sentiment and a few gems on the wreath and this card was done. As simple as it may seem it did take a few twists and turns before I decided it was done!

Thank you for your visit I hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Beautiful details in this wreath card, Treva! Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Anna said...

Your wreath is wonderful and I really love the repeated wreath patterned paper as well. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

I love the wreaths, so pretty, great Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

foleysfriend said...

Such a pretty wreath and I'm loving the shiny bow and berries you added to it. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.