WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Throwback Thursday


It is Thursday and we woke up to warm temps and rain and of course I didn't want to get out of bed! We are in countdown mode as we are gearing up to celebrate the 15th birthday of our baby girl.  I am back today to share a LO using a picture of my DH and his brother.  I was going through an old album and decided to scrap the picture of them taken the day my DH graduated from college.

I really dug through my scrap stash and completed this LO using only one full sheet of paper as the base.  I used stickers from two different Momenta sticker packs, AC wood veneer stars, the wavy arrow was cut previously with my cameo and the cap using the school's colors cut using the Locker Talk cricut cartridge.

Take care and enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Great layout Treva! It's never too late to preserve those great memories!

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love old memories and this is a great way to keep them. Your LO is awesome!