WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Musings


Hello Friday, it's the weekend; what's on your agenda?  I have been trying to share this card for the last two days but as life would have it I am just taking the time to do it.  So much going on and sometime the things we'd like to do most gets side tracked.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for a challenge over at Scraps of Color, it has been a while since I shared something that I created for one of their challenges.  The challenge "Things that Fly" so I went straight to my stash of opened waiting to be used stuff and found this bird.  I think it was part of some items that I received from another scrapper.  I also used the Provocraft birds and swirls embossing folder added a computer generated sentimet and this card was done.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!!! That embossing folder is really nice!

Krafthead said...

I am digging the bling bird~