WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Musings


It's the weekend, sure hope I can make it through the work day since it is now 2:25 in the morning and I am wide awake.  I missed the news so I was asleep before 11:00 but was awaken  as my DH was working from bed but eventually decided he needed to go in.

Today I am sharing a LO that has been siting unfinished for quite sometime.  It uses pictures taken when my BIL was the guest speaker during scholarship Sunday at my in-laws church.  Everything used has been in my stash for at least two years or more; I cut the church die using my SLICE. I cut the little flags with my little Crafter's Companion Diamond Press machine that I purchased during one of HSN's craft shows; of course I didn't need it!   I am sharing this LO for  challenge #212 -more than one photo over at  Use Your Stuff.   Another LO (first 2 -page) completed for my 2016 challenge.

Thank you for your visit, have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

What sweet layout and cute embellishments that ties it all together!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love the LO...it is so nice especially with all the family.

Save your money...March is craft month and you may want to get some more stuff (lol).