WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Good Vibes Only


Hello and happy Sunday, another hot day in the forecast.  I am doing a quick driveby post as I need to get ready for church.  Today's project share is a card that  I put together using inspiration from Fab Friday sketch #145.  I used misc. papers from my stash of scraps,  a WeR Memory Keepers party banner die, a MS punch for the butterflies, some Studio G gems and a Spellbinders stamp for the sentiment.  I also sharing this card for challenge 369 - Quit  Buggin' Me over at Shopping Our Stash.  This is one of the encouragement cards that I will be giving to my daughter throughout the school year.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty - what a cool background paper you've used! Perfect for your fun sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love your clean design and the pretty designer paper that you used. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the background paper on this card. Lovely job!

Amanda Mertz said...

What a perfect sentiment to start the week off with! Love that paint look DSP and the butterflies! And I am super impressed that you're organized enough to post a blog post before heading to church....I am rushing about every Sunday just trying to get my family to church on time lol! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the fabulous background, pretty colors and design.
The sentiment is just perfect for this lovely card.
Thank you for playing at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Donna said...

What a great idea to give encouragement cards through the school year!
Love the colours and of course the wee butterflies!
Thanks so much for "buggin out" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!