WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

National Cooking Day


Hello and happy Tuesday and National Cooking Day!  Cloudy and humid in our area with rain in the forecast for day.  I'm doing a super quick drive by post where I am sharing my planner pages for this week.  I went to a BWWPC meet-up on Saturday and worked on my weekly LO and finally finished last night so I'm sharing it today!  I was going with a Fall theme since this is the first full week of Fall and wanted to use that silhouette of the volleyball player since it had been laying around since last year.  My planning is just like my scrapbooking clean and simple!  Take care and I hope you will

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are an all around type of crafter. Great planner. My planner was going so well up until June and everything went blank.