WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Paper Weaving


Hello and happy cloudy Tuesday, more rain in today's forecast but hopefully nothing like yesterday.  One death and at least five tornadoes touched down in our area yesterday, we had to shelter in place at work for almost two hours.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together after watching one of Nicole Nowoad's videos from  Scrapbook and Cards, she was creating a LO which I plan to do later but I thought I'd try the technique on a card since I had some scraps that I wasn't  ready to toss from a 6x6  paper pad.  I used some TH distress ink to color the base of the card, after I finished the weaving I added a Prima flower to the center, scattered  a few gems and stamped a sentiment.  I really like how this card came out and I hope my cousin enjoys it!  I am sharing it for the Anything Goes challenge #65 over at Cardz TV, challenge #26 over at LTCCB and the September challenge over at Always Happy Birthday.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Super awesome. Love the paper weaving.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love how this card turned out. Great technique and way to use up scraps of paper.