WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday, clouds and rain in the forecast for our area today.  I'm doing a quick driveby to remind you about the Cut it Up blog hop tomorrow and to share a sign that I created recently.  I think it looks better in person, overcast outside so it's hard to get a good picture.  On game day this is what you'll see me waving in honor of baby girl who is one of the team captains for her volleyball team.  I used All Sports, Cuttin' it Up, Fontastic Fonts and Teen Scene Cricut cartridges.  I stamped the doll face using the Peachy Keen Princess Face set  and colored the lips with a glittered marker.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.


1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Now, that is real support for your daughter. Beautiful sign.