WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Love & Joy


 Hello and happy cold, thankful Thursday. I am doing a quick drive by post to share another holiday card, getting down to the wire; I just realized that Christmas is just a week away.  Today’s card using sketch inspiration from Fab Friday sketch #203.  I just used miscellaneous scraps of paper from recent projects, a Hampton Arts Clearly Kelly stamp for the sentiment, a penguin die cut from Cardz TV and some gems. Another card done and ready to go postal! I am sharing this card for challenge #193 - Polar Bears/Penguins over at Always Fun challenges and Anything Goes challenge #129 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back.

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

What a sweet last effort card with bits and pieces! I looks like it was meant to be! I like the strip of metallic red behind the sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Love this seriously round penguin, lol, very classy! Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!