WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Musings

 


Hello Monday, snow flurries in the early morning forecast here but I am about to get dressed for my daily walk! I have been trying to find the energy to post but as life would have it I just couldn’t. 

 I wanted to briefly share what has been going on.  A few weeks ago my dear MIL suffered a stroke, was released to rehab about a week later, suffered a heart attack within days of being there. She gained her wings on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.  Today her immediate family will gather to celebrate her life and lay her to rest next to the love of her life.  My heart is heavy but I am happy for the relationship we shared. 

Today’s card share is one that I created this morning using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #183, papers from the Simple Stories  Classic Christmas 6x6 paper pad, circle punches, unbranded stitched circle dies, enamel dots and the Cardz TV Stamps  Big Holiday Wishes stamp set for the sentiment. I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #129.

Thank you for your visit and continue to stay safe.


6 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!! Your card is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

Sorry for your family’s loss, Treva. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sketch N Scrap, it’s very festive!

Tammy Folk said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss Treva.

Huge fan of your cards, and this one is no exception! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks again for playing along with us again this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Christmas card is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

So sorry for your loss, but so glad you had that relationship with her. Super cute Christmas card, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down challenge blog.
Tina - DT