WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Thinking of You


 Hello and happy Monday,  I am headed back into the office today but looking forward to a short work week.  Today’s project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday #487. I used pattern papers from the My Mind’s Eye In the Blink of an Eye 6x6 paper pad, Crafter’s Companion edge punch, a Paper Studio stamp added a few Hero Arts gems and this card was done! I am sharing this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #586 - Anything Goes and  the Cardz TV challenge #130 - Anything Goes.  Another card done and going postal today!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Lovely card. Happy you joined the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Debi DT TMS