WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday Musings

 


Hello Friday, more rain in today’s forecast.  Today’s drive by post is another birthday card created using a Mojo Monday sketch.   This male themed card  uses more papers from the  Love Nicole Time Machine 6x6 paper pad.  I really miss AC Moore even though I really don’t need anything.  One of my crafting friends shared she is on a challenge to use her unused stuff so I decided to do the same.  So I used the Sizzix Sophie Aguilar Doodle Alphabet die set to cut the sentiment, it has been in my stash for almost two years I think (maybe more).  Finished the card by adding a star with some foam adhesive.  I’m sharing this card for challenge #554 over at The Paper Players, clean and simple masculine.

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love the layout! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!