WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Thinking of You

 


It’s Sunday evening and I am back for another quick drive by post.    I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #432.  I used more pattern paper from the DCWV Playful Pets mat paper stack, a Woodware stamp for the sentiment and a single wood veneer heart embellishment.

Thank you for your visit, wIshing you and yours a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Great clean and simple card - love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Brandi said...

I love the plaid papers and the colours are great, super card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

libbystamps said...

Great job with Sketch 423 this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

sweet card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Alicia

Michelle said...

I love the plaid and the simple look to your card. Great job with our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.