WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 23, 2021

Father’s Day

 


Hello and happy Sunday, the start of a new week a chance to do and be better.  Today’s project share is a layout created  using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap challenge #230 and some Tim Holtz and Paper Studio papers.  I cut the tittle using the Cricut Artiste CTMH cartridge, to heart die cuts and   some  Tim Holtz  small talk stickers.  I even added some white paint splatters which you can’t really see in the picture.  This layout is done, I was thinking it needed something else but the only other thing that I am going to add is the journaling.

Thank you for your visit and continue to be safe.  I hope you will visit again soon.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

It's a great take on the sketch! I love the red hearts and title! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

Tammy Folk said...

Lovin' your take on the sketch! Great layout & I really like your paper choice (especially the red plaid)! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Chris C said...

Wonderful family photos and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

This is an awesome layout! You rocked the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!