WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 16, 2021

Happy Birthday Rachelle

  


Hello and happy Monday, today is one of my crafting buddies birthday so I am sharing the card that I made for her,  I used sketch inspiration from card sketch #199 over at Sketch N Scrap and paper from the My Mind’s Eye All Spice 6x6 paper pad. The flower was cut using a Crafter’s Companion die, the sentiment is a CAS-ual Fridays stamp for the sentiment and a few Recollections gems completed the card.  One of my cousins is celebrating his birthday today too, I shared his card on Friday, I hope both cards reach their destination today!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #147 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and come back again soon.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful card and I love the flower! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

What a gorgeous card! I just love that beautiful flower and the adorable papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful card. Love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Tammy Folk said...

Whata beautiful card & great take on the card sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Dorlene Durham said...

Pretty card. I’m sure she’ll love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet card and I love what you did with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch n Scrap
Tina-DT