WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day

 


Good morning and Happy Sunday, Mother's Day and the start to a new week!  I am doing a quick drive by to share a LO that I put together yesterday, the only one that I completed for National Scrapbooking Day.  I had intentions of doing more but of course I didn't!  I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #248, papers from the Simple Stories Faith 12x12 paper pad, the Spellbinder's Blooms #1 die set, enamel dots and pearl embellishments.  I stamped the title with an American Crafts stamp that I picked up in JoAnn's earlier this year. I added the journaling on the back, I took this selfie one day as I walked back home after dropping my car off to be serviced, I wanted to document me wearing a jumper that I had picked up from Aldi one of my favorite grocery stores!

Thank you for your visit, hope you have an amazing love filled day!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful! I love those flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Gerda said...

What a fabulous layout!! Great picture!!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Tammy Folk said...

Treva - lovin' your take on the sketch and those flowers too! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap.

Chris C said...

Love the sentiment and beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Treva!! Love seeing your work! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!