WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Tea-riffic


 Hello Sunday,  new week another chance to do and be better.  Today’s card share is one created for the craftydares challenge on Instagram.  I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #654, DCWV paper, TH distress oxide ink for edge distressing, Prima  flowers and the Disney themed teacup die that I picked up from Hobby Lobby during one of their clearance sales.  Finished the card by adding a few Paper Studio gems and a sentiment stamp from Fiskars.  I will send this card to one of my friends for Mother’s Day.  

Thank you for your visit wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Debi said...

When I enlarge the photo, I can see all the pretty glitter on the flowers and in the plaid paper. Fabulous card. So happy you shared your card at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. Debi DT TMS

Debbie said...

So, so cute!! I love the "Chip" die!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That