WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday Mustings


 Hello and happy Thursday, mini Friday let the weekend begin.  I started this post yesterday and for some reason I never hit the publish button so here I am tweaking it!   I'm back today to share another one of the layouts that I created for the National Scrapbooking Day.  I'm still really behind but such is life, I'll get it done as time permits that goes for the chores and everything else in life. For this 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook page I used a picture taken of Baby Girl on Valentine's Day while she was out dining with one of her aunts.  I used a pagemaps sketch for inspiration, paper scraps, washi tape, stickers, dies and a embossing folder.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!

No comments: