WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 27, 2022

Celebrate

 


Hello and happy Monday morning as life would have it I started this post on one day and finished it the next day! evening almost night, I'm doing a quick drive by post to share one of the cards that I made over the weekend.  I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #662.  I know the link has already closed but I still wanted to share.  I used just scraps of paper my stash, a Thickers sticker for the sentiment and an unbranded balloon die set for the balloons.  I was so busy getting my July birthday cards ready for the mail that I forgot to share.  I did add some enamel dots after I took the picture, this card will be going postal in tomorrow's mail!

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon.

No comments: