WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Musings


 It has been forever since I posted and it seems like I am so behind in creating and getting cards in the mail.  One of my scrapping’ besties birthday is tomorrow so I am sharing her card today, I literally just got back from walking to the post office to mail it.  I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #476,  papers from the My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose 6x6 paper pad, a Momenta flower die,  a stamped sentiment and some gems.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon; wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Dena J said...

Wonderful color combination for this card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Anna said...

What a cute card. I love all of the colors and textures you have included. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Anna, Design Team

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty with the mix of patterned papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Brandi said...

This is so pretty, I love the mixture of your patterned papers and your flower is so cute, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

pssmitty papercrafts said...

I love your card! The contrasting papers work perfectly!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Michelle said...

I love your beautiful patterns. The simple flower is perfect as an accent. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very sweet card. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I always love your entries. Good luck!

Alicia