WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 27, 2022

July MemoryDex

 


Hello and happy Monday, as we near the end of June and the beginning of July I wanted to share my month memorydex card.  I used misc. papers from my scrap stash, a Gina Marie gnome die, a CTMH calendar stamp, some gem stars and foam letter stickers.  I used a little wooden embellishment for the nose and a star that I colored red for the 4th of July. I am sharing this memorydex card for the Shopping Our Stash challenge #473.  I usually create at least two memorydex cards per month, one to share and one to keep!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

AlisonC said...

Great idea! I love the 4th July theme running though. A gnome to make you smile. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time. x

lauren bergold said...

super adorable gnome and a fabulous memorydex card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!