WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

You Did It


 Hello and happy Wednesday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  I put this card together using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #478, misc. papers from my stash, a Momenta die for the dolphin, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and some gems.  I made this card for a special student that my daughter works with that  is moving on from elementary to middle school; the dolphin is the school's mascot. I am also sharing this card for The Paper Players  challenge #596 - Clean and Simple.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderfully blessed day and hurry back soon.

5 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very nice! I just love that paper!

Willa Jean said...

I have that same wave paper! What a great way to use it! Love your card!

Tracy F said...

Lovely card! Love the wave paper! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Anna York said...

What a wonderful card. I love the dolphin and the waves that you have included. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to you joining us again.
Anna, Design Team

pssmitty papercrafts said...

What a perfect card for your daughter's friend! I love the background paper, this card really shares your joy for the occasion.
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team